Subpoena Services Provided by First Records Retrieval:
First Records Retrieval provides subpoena preparation and service for Civil, Federal, Arbitration and Workers Compensation subpoenas. Deposition Subpoenas for Production of Business, Records and supporting documentation, including mailing of Notices to all parties. Here’s just a few of the services we provide:
- Medical, employment, billing, Insurance, business records, etc.
- X-Ray duplication - On-Site or Off-Site
- Scanning and printing
- Microfilm and Microfiche duplication
- Bates stamping
- Tabbing / Indexing
Need to Depose a Witness or Subpoena a witness Out-of-State?
Our Interstate Department will take care of all the work for you. The process is often daunting and complex with every state following different standards. Our team of knowledgeable experts will guide you through the entire process from start to finish. They have handled literally hundreds of these types of services. We will:
- Research the state requirements for you
- Identify and complete the correct forms
- Out of State Commissions
- Contact the clerk of the resident court and assist with executing the final service
If you prefer to prepare your own subpoenas, First Records Retrieval can act as your deposition officer. First Records Retrieval will calendar the records date, follow up with the custodian of record and copy the documents on or off-site using state of the art scanning equipment. First Records Retrieval has the highest standard of quality control in the industry.